I don’t have two turntables and a microphone, but lots and lots and lots of things in various states of progress. This year I’ve unofficially set as a goal knitting down several of the UFOs, if for no other reason than to reclaim the space they’ve been taking up.
Are you ready for the gory details? I’ve been a little scattered.
- Trellis Scarf – needs a few repeats, but it’s a complicated enough pattern for me with the 7 into 5 stitch done in silk lace that I need quiet to complete it.
- Groovy Scarf – hibernating somewhere for when I want to get back to mindless knitting. I think I messed up the pattern by not paying attention, but you can’t really tell. Good TV knitting.
- Flutter scarf – I have to figure out which line of the pattern repeat I’m on. This is supposed to be a holiday gift, eventually. I will get back to it at some point. It’s fairly mindless, and there’s a lot of it.
- Dewdrop lace shawl – I lost my place in the pattern. Again.
- Cookie A sock – stalled. Gorgeous pattern, needs concentration. I think I’m at the heel flap.
- DIC sock, Nancy Bush pattern – have been fighting with this yarn, now have a sock that fits my niece (size 5 foot), and I don’t like the gauge so much. Will finish it, but I think I’ve lost my sock mojo. At least with this yarn. After 4 sock attempts, I don’t like it as much anymore.
- Vanilla sock out of DIC smooshy with cashmere – I can knit these almost in my sleep. Will make the second sock eventually.
- Augusta – set in sleeves sewn in, seamed, needs button band and buttons.
- Tangled yoke – needs button band
- Owls – needs sleeves and yoke, and I need to lose the extra weight I have gained since starting this (ie, I need to go back to running.)
- Minimalist cardigan – sleeves. Not sure about this one; I will either love or hate it.
- Central park hoodie – sleeve caps, hood, seaming. This one was has been a fast and easy knit.
- EPS for Samurai Knitter KAL – I found my calculations, so I can cast on sleeves some day
- Sweater for kid – needs collar, will be done this week. Not the best or worst thing I have ever made. Pattern had a lot of errors, have had to modify heavily at the end. A little frustrating, but it’s wearable. For a few months.
- Sock yarn blanket – in progress. Long term, no stress.
- Log cabin blanket – need to buy yarn, put it together.
Everything else has been ripped out, or I’ve completely forgotten about it. I’ll probably return to the adult sized sweaters next, but it really depends on the amount of time and brainpower I have left at the end of the day. Sometimes it’s shockingly little of both.